Tuesday, August 26, 2014

PLANT CELL AND HOW I MAKE MANY FORUMS INTO A BIOLOGY DEBAT

My presentation about plant cell has successfully confused many heads and turns many chat groups into Biology forums. And not to forget, I will mention my greatest honour to K13, that expands all discussion about plant cell into third grade materials.
So here is my presentation (completed and revision edition) about plant cell that ABSOLUTELY WILL HELP YOU:
(available in Indonesian only)
Please click here to see and download


Search key:
BIOLOGI SEL
SEL TUMBUHAN
KENAPA VAKUOLA TUMBUHAN LEBIH BESAR DARI HEWAN
KENAPA TUMBUHAN TIDAK MEMILIKI SENTRIOL
LISOSOM TUMBUHAN
MIKROTUBULA PEMBELAHAN SEL
SENTROSOM VS SENTRIOL
MATERI BIOLOGI KELAS XI
TURGIDITAS
APAKAH TUMBUHAN PUNYA LISOSOM

credit:
for everyone that feels all messed up after I turned group chats into biology forums. Highest appreciation for seniors that helped me a lot(I AM SERIOUSLY GRATEFUL PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO HELP ME AGAIN) and Keke!

No comments:

Post a Comment